Perfecting Managed Services
Grand Hyatt, New York City, USA – January 27, 2011 – Ralph Schonenbach, CEO of Trestle Group, joins a panel at the Global Services Conference 2011. This year’s audience consists of business and technology executives, who are involved in the evaluation, purchase or management of services — captive, outsourced, onshore or offshore. Thus, business transformation through global sourcing is the overriding theme of Global Services Conference 2011.
- Julia V. Santos, Head of Global Business Optimization & Contracting Johnson & Johnson Group
- Gregory Buoncontri, Executive Vice President and CIO Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Jimmy D Diamantakis, CIO – Canada and Director – NA IS Applications at ABB ABB Canada
- Luisa Toro, Head of Strategic Outsourcing Bancolombia Group
- Sam Rasul, Vice President ABB Inc.
- Glenn Morton, Head- IT Compliance Novartis
- Jorge Muxica, Director, Global IT Managed Services and Global Sourcing Applied Materials
- Ashish Malhotra, Director, Global Technology Resource Strategy Citi Technology
- Sandra Bechan Diaz, Head of Risk, Audit and Regulatory Americas Deutsche Bank
- Santy Sharma, IT Services Lead – Strategic Sourcing Cargill Inc.
- Lisa Wright, VP Global Sourcing & Relationship Management Prudential
- Charlie R. Miller, Vice President – Vendor Risk Management Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi
- Ken Hamel, Senior Vice President SAP
- Ed Caso, Managing Director and Senior Analyst Wells Fargo Securities
- Srini Krishnamurthy, Vice President Mass Mutual
- Christine Ferrusi Ross, Vice President and Research Director Forrester Research
- Atul Vashistha, Founder & Chairman Neo Group
- Michael Corbett, Chairman IAOP
- Marty Pine, Sr. Sourcing Advisor (Formerly ACE Insurance)
- Michael S. Mensik, Partner Baker & McKenzie
- William A. Tanenbaum, Chair, Technology, Intellectual Property & Outsourcing Group Kaye Scholer
- Chance Curtiss, Vice President Neo Group
- Jerry Luftman, Executive Director Stevens Institute of Technology
- Vikram ER Naaidu, Partner, Advisory Services Neo Group
- Santiago Pinzon, Executive Director- Chamber of IT-BPO ANDI
- Alfredo Pacheco, CEO MexicoIT
- Jeff Miller, VP, Strategic Accounts & Global Partners, Cast Iron Systems, an IBM Company
- Fabio Rosati, President and CEO Elance
- Walter Fang, President, Neusoft America Inc. Vice President, Neusoft Corporation
- Sandeep Suresh, Head of Research Neo Group
- Santiago Gutierrez, Chairman CANIETI
- Ed Nair, Editor Global Services
More details about the event, please click here.